Dear Main Street Family,
As you have seen from the news this week the COVID-19 situation is still not good. Because of this we are postponing again the RESTART of Sunday School to another tentative date for September 13th. We are going to continue with our Sunday morning worship service and Wednesday night Bible Study as is. However, please let me encourage you to continue with these guidelines for our safety:
- Please wear a face covering.
- Wear the mask entering the sanctuary. It would also be preferable to keep the mask on until the service begins.
- Once the service ends please put your mask back on.
- Continue to maintain safe distancing of at least six feet from those not part of your family.
- No shaking hands or hugging.
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever, please remain at home until you are well.
- If you have concerns about your personal health vulnerability, please continue to join us through the Livestream.
We as a church must do our part to help our community get through this difficult time. Jesus will see us through! Let’s continue to encourage and pray for one another. I also ask for your prayers for God’s wisdom and discernment. As always, if you have any questions or if I can help you with anything please don’t hesitate to call. This Sunday I continue the message series “Peace of Mind in a Troubled World.” This week we will look at “Overcoming Worry and Fear.” I believe this message will encourage us! Hope to see you Sunday morning!